The individual certification institution – JSC ‘SDG’ Engineering department, while providing individual certification services, is acting under the principles of justice, impartiality, confidentiality, safety, competence, responsibility and openness.
The institution of individual certification understands the importance of impartiality, confidentiality, data protection when providing the individual certification services and commits to take all necessary actions in order to ensure that the requirements of impartiality, confidentiality and safety are met.
The institution of individual certification manages the conflicts of interests and ensures the objectivity of the certification process.
The institution of individual certification commits to:
- create and offer high quality services that would meet the requirements of the regulatory documents, clients and interested parties regarding the certification of persons;
- analyse the client requirements, review the match of certification institution activity to these requirements and, with regard to this, constantly improve the certification processes;
- make decisions of individual certification of persons based on only objective proof collected by the institution, this way ensuring that the decision is not influenced by other parties or interests;
- ensure that objective proof of individual certification is safe and there is no threat of damage or deletion to them;
- constantly raise employees’ competence, which is needed for professional quality service provision;
- to analyse each case of appeal and inform the persons that have submitted the appeals about the decisions;
- quickly react to client complaints and solve them according to the order provided by the individual certification institution;
- constantly improve the performance of the management system, which fulfils the requirements of the LST EN ISO/IEC 17024:2012 standard, to improve the management system and certification processes.
- devote necessary resources for proper implementation of activity and constant improvement.